ConQuest is widely regarded as the industry standard estimating solution for Construction Companies in the UK. We have hundreds & hundreds of medium to large customers and dominate this market.
We have launched new, exciting software products aimed at helping smaller contractors estimate their projects. We need someone to book & carry out software demonstrations & then convert the sale.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with the desire to learn and develop. You will need to undertake a heavy training programme to learn a very technical but interesting piece of software & the construction Industry. You will become an expert in a niche market.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person to get in at the beginning and help grow a new software product with an established company. The ConQuest products are known for being brilliant, the people we are targeting know us well and we have 100% accurate data to ensure maximum efficiency.
Our working environment is suited to a professional. Most of our team are long standing, this is important to us. During the initial probation period the role requires you to travel in the UK with colleagues and stay overnight.
- Outbound Sales Calls to Construction Companies booking demonstrations
- Carrying out software demonstrations via the internet
- Occasionally visiting prospective customer to demonstrate software products
- Managing Inbound Calls & Enquiries
- Managing & Updating Internal Systems
- Converting sales & reporting to line manager
- Growing the customer base for the subcontractor estimating product
From time to time there may be a need to attend trade exhibitions and user events around the UK & Ireland as well as assisting other departments in administrational tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years Business to Business Telesales Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience demonstrating software
- Have a concise, considered & experienced telephone manner
- Experience with CRM & other IT systems
- Construction Industry experience is desirable.
Competitive salary, private health care, flexi time, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please apply by email with CV, Covering letter, current salary & salary expectations to: